Liam Cotter Photography is a full service photo production studio located in midtown Manhattan just off Herald Square. We offer 24 hour service by appointment in a secure elevator building with freight access until 5pm as well as a comfortable lounge area with couch.
Features and Amenities:
- Hi Speed Business Class Wi-Fi
- 8 ft Ceilings
- Seamless paper in a variety of colors
- 2 Elinchrom monolights complete with softboxes
- Manfrotto Studio Pro Tripod and Ball head
- Sekonic Lightmeter
- Extension Cords
- Sonos wireless stereo
- Garment Rack & Steamer
- Microwave, Water Cooler, Refrigerator, Freezer
Whether its portraits, products, or fashion we can help you get what you need done. Every shoot will have a member of staff who are all experienced photographers on hand to address any issues you may have. Rentals are available by hourly, half day (4 hours), or full day (8 hours) rates. The space is also a working digital print shop but talk to us if you prefer a completely closed set.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations are secured with a 50 % deposit collected at the time of booking
- Reservations should be made 1 week in advance
- Booking deposit is refundable up to 72 hours before shoot date (Deposits on shoots less than 72 hours in advance are non refundable)
Camera and Equipment Rental
We have an assortment of Canon 5D cameras and L Series lenses available upon request and if we don't have something you need we can arrange rental for you.
Ever just need some space? We're a great venue for recording podcasts, screenings, web video series', brain storming sessions, classes, skillshares, and meetings. The only limit is what you can fit into the space (as long as its legal...duh).